At Broussard & Ruhlman, P.C., we work hard to maximize compensation for people who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence.
Be aware that there is a big difference between getting compensation and getting fair compensation in a personal injury claim. You may be offered compensation by the insurance company. The insurance company may even tell you the compensation is fair. But is it really? Without a trusted lawyer on your side, you may not know for sure.
We will carefully review your claim. We will consider the severity of your injuries, the amount of medical treatment needed, and the impact of the injuries on your work life and home life. We will calculate an amount of compensation that we believe is truly fair. Not surprisingly, it may be substantially more than what the insurance company has offered. We have the strength to push back and take your case to trial if necessary to get you the money you need to cover medical bills, lost wages and other injury-related expenses.
Our Serious Injury Representation Is Comprehensive
We handle cases involving serious injuries (head injuries, neck injuries, back injuries, shoulder injuries, broken bones, etc.) and wrongful death caused by:
- Mistreatment in nursing homes
- Motor vehicle accidents such as car crashes, truck wrecks and motorcycle collisions
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other forms of property owner negligence
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Workplace accidents involving construction workers, railroad workers and more
- DWI with aggravating factors such as a child in the car
- DWI accidents resulting in injury or death